UK Polar Network: President (Sept 2019 – Aug 2020)
- President of the UK branch of the Association of Early Career Scientists (APECS), with over 400 members
- Coordinating a 22 member committee
UK Polar Network: Co-head of education & outreach (Sept 2018 – Aug 2019)
- Coordinating outreach team and activities (Polar Pen Pal, school visits)
UK Polar Network: Science festivals coordinator (Sept 2018 – Aug 2019)
- Organising two Polar outreach events at festivals: Southampton Science and Engineering Festival 2019 and WOMAD 2019.
- Activities and experiments included Ecosystem Jenga, ocean circulation demonstrations, and cloud formation.
Marine Life Talk committee – (Sept 2013 – Present)
- Organising guest lectures for the public at the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton.
- Contacting potential speakers, accommodating guests, and recording lectures
Marine Biogeochemistry Journal Club committee – (2018 – Present)